We’re pleased to let you know that we have resumed shipping printed patterns, sketchbooks, and fabric kits from our studio. Additionally, we now have lower shipping rates on larger orders: for packages weighing over 3 lb, we’ve reduced shipping costs by 50% to the US, 30% to Canada and Europe, and nearly 20% to Australia and New Zealand.
After two months of our studio being closed, we’re now able to return to Cashmerette HQ per our state and local government’s reopening policy.
We understand that this pandemic is far from over, and are taking important steps to make sure our team and customers are safe and our workspace is clean. It’s important to us to be transparent about this with you all, so that you have the peace of mind that the products you’re receiving are safe and germ-free. Here are some of the new policies we’ve instituted towards this end:
- As much as possible, only one person will be in the studio at any time. Our team will coordinate who goes into the studio on any particular day. In the rare occasion that two or more people need to be in the studio at the same time, everyone will maintain distance of six feet apart from each other.
- Anyone in the studio will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Our team members will be washing their hands before entering the studio, and several times throughout the day.
- Only one person will be shipping out orders, and will do so 1-2 times a week. Mail will be handed over to postal workers and delivery service personnel in a contract-free manner.
- At the start and end of each workday, the team member in the studio will sanitize workspaces, high-touch areas, and any tools and equipment that have been used.
- If any team members experience COVID-like symptoms, they will not report to work. (Our team is fortunate to have sick leave.)
We so appreciate your patience over the last few months. Many of you placed orders with us for printed patterns despite not knowing when you would receive them—you guys are awesome. All open orders have now shipped, and new orders will ship in a timely manner as described above. Please note that delivery times are much longer than usual at the moment, especially for international shipping, as a result of the pandemic.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, we encourage you to reach out to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Much love from us, and thank you for your ongoing support!