Fit and flare dresses are classic for a reason – and now there’s a pattern that comes in cup sizes, too, so it’ll actually fit! The Upton Dress has a fitted bodice with round or v-neck options for the front and back necklines, and two skirts: one gored, and one pleated. It has a lined bodice and an invisible zipper, and is great for confident beginners and beyond.
This sewalong takes you through the construction step-by-step, with comprehensive photographs and instructions to accompany the pattern instructions.
- Cutting, marking and prepping the bodice
- Sew bodice shell and lining
- Attaching bodice shell and lining
- Sewing the skirt
- Pockets, side seams, and attaching bodice
- Insert zip and finish back seam
- Finish lining & hem