Get maximum style AND maximum comfort with the Calder Pants & Shorts! The Calder is a wide-leg trouser available in sizes 12-32 with a chic flat front and a comfortable elastic back waistband. Whether you’re heading to the office or working from home, do it in comfort with the Calder Pants & Shorts!
In this free sewalong, we’ll be showing you how to sew the Calder from start to finish. Click the links below to get started.
- Fabric ideas for the Calder Pants & Shorts
- Calder Pants & Shorts inspiration from ready-to-wear fashion
- A Calder Pants party with Blackbird Fabrics
- Prepare your pattern and fabric
- How should the Calder Pants & Shorts fit?
- Grading between sizes on the Calder
- How to adjust the rise of the Calder Pants
Sewing the Calder Pants & Shorts
- Download the Calder Pants & Shorts sewalong
- Day 1: Sew darts and crotch seams
- Day 2: Attach pockets (two ways!) and sew side seams
- Day 3: Sew inseam, waistband and hem