If you have a full bust, there is no better fitted button-up shirt sewing pattern for curves than the Harrison Shirt. The Harrison is now available in sizes 12-32 and cup sizes C-H, and we’re celebrating with a sale!
Now through Sunday, October 31, 2021, save 15% on the Harrison Shirt pattern and the Shirt Making for Curves workshop with code HARRISON15, and if you pre-order the printed pattern you’ll ALSO get the PDF instantly for free!
We’ve added new sizes and improved the overall fit of the Harrison. Here’s how you can get the new-and-improved Harrison:
- Purchase and download instantly as a PDF pattern.
- Pre-order the printed pattern and get the PDF pattern free, right away! (Printed copies of the Harrison expected to ship in November.)
- If you’re previously purchased the Harrison, you can get the updated version free—keep reading to learn how.
Get 15% Off the Harrison, THE Button-Up Shirt Sewing Pattern for Curves
What makes the Harrison so great for curves? We’re glad you asked!
- Multi-cup sizing—get your customized size recommendation with our Cashmerette Size Calculator!
- Double princess seams that curve around a full bust
- Side seam shaping
- Standard and full bicep sleeve options
- Thoughtful button spacing
Designed by and for curvy sewists, the Harrison Shirt is your ticket to a smart officewear wardrobe with ZERO GAPE. Would you have believed such a thing was possible? (If you still don’t believe us, check out the dozens and dozens of 5-star reviews on the Harrison page.)
As we revisited the pattern to add the two new sizes, we also gave it a spruce up! While the design remains exactly the same as before, we added a bit more ease for wearing comfort, and refined the bust fit even more, reducing the curve slightly at the side princess seam.
Looking for the Harrison Shirtdress? This expansion will be updated to the new size range at a later date.
Get 15% Off Our Shirt Making for Curves Workshop
First time sewing a button-up shirt? Our detailed instructions walk you through every step of the process, and if you want even more help, check out our Shirt Making for Curves online video workshop! Sew along with Jenny as she constructs the Harrison Shirt from start to finish, sharing her best tips and tricks in short video lessons that you can watch over and over as many times as you would like.
Shirt Making for Curves includes a free copy of the Harrison Shirt pattern, or a different Cashmerette pattern if you already own the Harrison.
Now through Sunday, October 31, 2021, use code HARRISON15 to get 15% off Shirt Making for Curves.
If you’ve previously purchased the Harrison and would like the updated pattern:
- If you purchased the PDF from us directly you’ll automatically be sent an email with the new files. In addition, if you log into your account (if you have an account!), you’ll find the updated PDF in your downloads library
- If you purchased the print pattern directly from us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and we’ll send you a copy of the new PDF for free.
- If you purchased the Harrison from somewhere else, email us at email@example.com with your proof of purchase, and again, we’ll send you a copy of the new PDF for free.
Happy sewing, and don’t forget to use HARRISON15 to get 15% off the Harrison and Shirt Making for Curves this week only!