Are you excited to get your copy of my forthcoming book “Ahead of the Curve: Learn to Fit and Sew Amazing Clothes for your Curves”? It launches October 14 in the UK and November 9 in the US, and you can pre-order now directly from us, at Amazon, Bookshop.org or your local bookseller.
Jump to other posts in this series:
- Introducing my new book, “Ahead of the Curve”
- How I wrote “Ahead of the Curve” (a behind-the-scenes peek!)
- Get to know the Stanway T-Shirt
- Get to know the Magna Pants
- Get to know the Kersoe Top
- Get to know the Honeybourne Dress
- Get to know the Foxhill Dress
- Fabric requirements for patterns from “Ahead of the Curve”
We’ve heard from a bunch of people that they want to get fabric in advance of the launch so they’re ready to get fitting and sewing straight away, so here are the fabric types and requirements tables for all the patterns in the book.