The popular Lenox Shirtdress is joining our collection of patterns available in sizes 12-32 and cup sizes C-H, and we’re celebrating with a sale!
Now through Sunday, September 26, 2021, save 15% on the Lenox Shirtdress with code LENOXLOVE, and if you pre-order the printed pattern you’ll ALSO get the PDF instantly for free!
We’ve added new sizes and improved the overall fit of the Lenox, particularly under the arms. Here’s how you can get this new-and-improved Lenox:
- Purchase and download instantly as a PDF pattern.
- Pre-order the printed pattern and get the PDF pattern free, right away! (Printed copies of the Lenox expected to ship in November.)
- If you’re previously purchased the Lenox, you can get the updated version free—keep reading to learn how.
The Lenox brings classic tailoring together with effortless style for a curve-friendly shirtdress you’ll love to wear (plus no bust gape!). It features princess seams, a collar or banded neckline, and your choice of a pleated or gathered skirt—and of course, pockets!
Basma made her Lenox in a size 28 G/H graded to a 30 in the waist and hips. Her measurements are 52″ high bust, 57″ full bust, 51″ waist, and 62″ hip, and she is 5′ 7″. She used a gorgeous Ankara border print from House of Mami Wata.
If you’ve previously purchased the Lenox and would like the updated pattern:
- If you purchased the PDF from us directly you’ll automatically be sent an email with the new files. In addition, if you log into your account (if you have an account!), you’ll find the updated PDF in your downloads library
- If you purchased the print pattern directly from us, email us at email@example.com with your order number, and we’ll send you a copy of the new PDF for free.
- If you purchased the Lenox from somewhere else, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase, and again, we’ll send you a copy of the new PDF for free.
Happy sewing, and don’t forget to use LENOXLOVE to get 15% off the Lenox this week only!