Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Cashmerette cover model? We’re currently expanding our pool of models, and we want to hear from you!
Here at Cashmerette, we try to show off how good our patterns look on a variety of bodies. That means that we’re always on the lookout for potential models who can make our patterns shine. We’ve found past models through a variety of means—some are curvy friends we know in person, some are sewing pals we’ve met online, and some have been complete strangers that Jenny approached in a coffee shops (awks!).
Sierra came to our sewing retreat in Boston a year and a half ago, and we knew we had to have her as a cover model! Here she is modeling a Springfield Top.
We’ve got a bunch of exciting opportunities to bring in fresh faces over the next year, so if you think you (or someone you know) would be good on our pattern covers, we want to hear from you!
Jenny met Aizhan out and about in Boston—we’re so glad she agreed to model for us and didn’t think Jenny was a crazy person approaching her out of the blue! Now she’s our cover model for the Concord T-Shirt.
We’re looking for models who are:
- Between sizes 12-32 (see our sizing chart)
- A DD cup or larger
- Able to travel to Boston (where our photoshoots take place)
- We’re particularly looking for models who can show our patterns on bodies that are generally underrepresented in the sewing world, such as women of color and women over 50 years of age.
You do NOT need to:
- Sew any of the garments you’ll be modeling, or even know how to sew (so if you have a curvy friend in the Boston area who doesn’t sew, send them our way anyway!)
- Have any previous modeling experience—most of our gals have been first-time models, and we’re here to coach you, Miss J-style.
If this sounds like you, submit your application here.
Models are paid and get all the fame and glory that comes with being a Cashmerette model and having your photo used all over the Internet and in stores worldwide.
(Having trouble with our application form? Drop us a note at email@example.com.)
Caroline popped up in our Instagram feed in the early days of Cashmerette, and has traveled all the way from Florida to model for us. (Worth it!) Here she is modeling a Holyoke Maxi Skirt.
If you want to model for us, put in your application right away! We’ll be selecting models for our upcoming photoshoot over the next few weeks, but we gladly accept applications anytime so if you miss this round, there will be many more opportunities in the future.
Hope to hear from you!