We’re having a holiday tea party, and you’re invited!
Join us at Cashmerette HQ in Boston on Sunday, December 8 at 12-2:30pm to mix and mingle with Jenny and our team and to meet other curvy sewists from around New England. Our studio is not usually open to the public, but the SOWA area where we’re located will be having a huge holiday market and we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to host a little shindig. You can do some in-person shopping and get 20% off our patterns, fabric kits, and more—plus if you show up wearing a Cashmerette make, we’ll knock off another 10%!
This event is free to attend, but since we have a small space we have limited tickets available. Register here to save your spot.
What can you expect at the first ever Cashmerette holiday tea party? A whole lot of sewing talk and fun, including:
- Tea and delicious treats (cake with Cashmerette, anyone?)
- Shop our patterns, sketchbooks, fabric kits, remnants, and samples in person for 20% off, or if you show up wearing a Cashmerette garment you’ve made, we’ll make it 30% off!
- Hear from Cashmerette founder Jenny Rushmore about her sewing journey and why she decided to start making her own patterns for curvy women.
- Meet and chat with other curvy sewists in the New England area and learn about opportunities coming up for more in person learning and connection.
- Take photos with your new sewing friends in our photobooth!
- Stuck on a particular project, or need some fitting advice? Bring in your project to get one-on-one advice from Jenny or from the amazing community of makers.
- As a thank you for coming to hang out with us, we’ll be giving away an Ames Jeans kit to one lucky tea party attendee!
- The SOWA Holiday Festival will be going on all day long, so come early or stay late and get the rest of your holiday shopping done.
If that sounds to you like the greatest way to spend a Sunday ever (how could it not?!), make sure to grab a spot here.
Getting to Our Studios
We’re located in Boston’s South End neighborhood. Our address is 450 Harrison Avenue, Studio 227, Boston, MA 02118. When you enter the 450 Harrison building, take the elevator or stairs up to the second floor, then turn left and go all the way down almost to the end of the hallway. Look for the Cashmerette sign outside our door—you can’t miss it!
The holiday market will attract many visitors from the Greater Boston area, so we recommend taking public transportation if that option is available to you. Otherwise, you can park at one of the nearby lots for a fee, or for free at metered street parking (Sunday only).
Don’t forget to RSVP! Get your ticket here.
We hope to see you there! If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below or drop us a note at email@example.com.
(Photo by Kristina Evstifeeva on Unsplash)