It’s that time of year, folks – Black Friday which has now morphed into a full week of sales. So here’s a round up of some great Black Friday sewing deals that you can get this week! Feel free to add any others you’ve found in the comments below.
Black Friday Sewing machines & tools deals
Amazon frequently has amazing sewing machine deals, although they’re often limited time offers, so it’s a good idea to buy fast, and to keep monitoring their pages to see what else may come up! As always, I’d recommend you to do a quick google search around before buying any of them to make sure you’ve found the lowest price available.
The ever-beloved Brother 1034D is on sale for $134.99 (down from $219) – it’s a workhorse of a machine and much loved in the sewing community (offer ends midnight today Nov 23)
If you’re in the market for a mid-end sewing machine, this Singer 9960 Quantum Stylist sewing machine is 55% off and has a great extension table feature.
Want a back up or portable sewing machine when you travel? This little Singer 1234 looks like a great option (38% off, down to $61)
I’m a rotary cutter girl all the way – and you can get up to 77% off this Arteza rotary cutter and replacement blades set ($50 down to $11!)
Black Friday Fabric deals
Craftsy have some great fabric deals:
- Liberty of London cotton poplin down from $33/yard to $13.20 yard!
- This Art Gallery collection is totally gorgeous! And down from $11/yard to $6.05 yard.
Miss Matatabi is one of my all-time favorite fabric stores – absolutely beautiful Japanese fabric, and the shipping time from Tokyo is way less than you might imagine. There’s some amazing fabric available right now on sale, for up to 60% off.
- This deep green jacquard is perfect for the Upton Dress (50% off)
- This peach cotton dobby is just a stunner (50% off).
- This basket weave cotton would make a wonderful skirt (50% off)
Black Friday Sewing education deals
There are so many ways to improve your sewing skills now! Here are some great offers:
Craftsy has a site wide sale, with many classes up to 60% off the original price including my new class Full Bust Adjustment for Any Pattern.
Other classes that look fantastic are:
- The Couture Dress with Susan Khalje – $50 reduced to $17.87
- The Swing Skirt by Alabama Chanin – $40 reduced to $17.87. I’ve always wanted to try this technique!
This post contains affiliate links.